I don't have boobs, but i can tell you a boob story.
Once upon a time,
a woman named, Heybatterbattersa-WINGbatter*, was in the hospital giving birth to her third, lovely child, Bananaramadingdong*. Strangely enough, this woman went a wee bit looney and kinda sorta forgot why the heck she was in the hospital really, but she DID remember she was in some kind of a LOT of crazy pain. Resting her head on the great, large bosom of her delivery nurse was the best thing ever. Thank the gods for great, large bosoms of kind delivery nurses. She could have stayed comforted in those breasts all day.
BUT, then the doctor reminded Heybatterbatter she was scaring her husband and should probably be helping or this would go on forever. So, she decided to help and the resident doctor placed a beautiful, little girl on the woman's stomach. The woman then exclaimed in wonder to all the cool people in the delivery room, "It's a baby!" She was so surprised! The observing high school student almost fainted.
boobs.
*Names have been changed to protect the identity of people who love boobs and their babies.
Hahaha. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this story. I think this happens more than not, I am glad that you are telling it for every one to read. Boobs are such a distraction during child birth!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha… boobs are always terribly distracting! This has been a cautionary tale, kids. Lol
ReplyDeletemmmmm boobies. i'm always distracted by boobs. there's another browser with boobs open as i type this.
ReplyDeleteThis is probably one of the best stories I've ever had the privilege of reading.
ReplyDeleteThe worst, or perhaps, best thing about this story is that it is entirely true. I am not altogether sure how my daughter feels about the title of her birth story, but I am glad she was a baby and I still don't really understand why I was so surprised. :)
ReplyDelete