Saturday, August 27, 2011

fried potatoes

I've decided to write in this blog.
~without fear or even, thought (cool concept, i know)~
So, rather than take up any of my time thinking, planning, or preparing this post, I am just writing it.
That way, it will be done and I can put a big check-mark by it and move on to some other things that I actually have to do.

Today, I had a major craving for french fries.
I drove to McDonald's and ordered a happy meal and got some stuff for my kids, too.
My blue-eyed daughter with the golden locks of shimmering tangles ordered an

M&M® McFlurry. Like this one.



However, upon returning home, she decided she wanted my french fries as well. 
So, I gave them all to her. 
Because I love my daughter MORE than french fries. 

The moral of the story is: M&Ms are good, but french fries have more calories.
Please drink responsibly.


  



1 comment: