Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blame it on Mayhem

It was the Best of Times, it was the Worst of times.
PORTRAIT OF AN IDIOT
Warning: This is not really a blog post


Sometimes I dress up because WHY THE HELL NOT?
B E S T
WHAT IS THIS? i DON'T even...




i should learn to keep my tongue in my mouth. something to work on.
w i n

epic WINNING



A smile takes but a moment, but the memory of it lasts forever.  grreeeaaaat....




best?
 

f ie r c e Every time I look at you I get a fierce desire to be lonesome” - Oscar Levant








 
it's amazing what good lighting can do for your photos...


may·hem  
[mey-hem, mey-uhm] 
–noun
a state of rowdy disorder




i'm sorry you've been subjected to this post. 









6 comments:

  1. I think you look amazing in ALL the pics! I see not one idiot! I love you Lyle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. You are way too kind. I really am an idiot. Lyle ftw!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... and don't you just adore the b/w pic w the sunglasses? i look like i've been hit one too many times with a frying pan... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa! Brilliant. Ok, you win

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the photographs, my dear, lovely!
    Speaking of mayhem...
    I was making tea and the next thing I know the bag broke. I can't drink that? Little leaves floating in hot water? That's not tasty. Not at all.
    And I decided it was mayhem. Absolute mayhem.No tea for me that day. None.

    ReplyDelete