Friday, January 21, 2011

I am Jack's Frontal Lobe



HERE ARE SOME THINGS I AM THINKING ABOUT:
  • Nachos
  • Why my son wants to change my name to something Nordic starting with an "F"
  • Why I can't remember the Nordic name my son is giving me starting with an "F"
  • The shower
  • Nachos
  • How water conserving dishwashers don't actually wash dishes because there is no water
  • What my superhero suit should look like
  • How I would react if mice and birds made a dress for me
  • Knee high socks make me happy
  • The word "douchebag"
  • Carnitas
  • How great I would be as a lumberjack
HERE ARE SOME THINGS I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT:
  • butter
  • pancakes
  • mountain climbing
  • mountain goats
  • sucker fish
  • flowers
  • candy
  • rainbows
  • paper towels
  • Jon & Kate
  • Batman (damn, I should really be thinking about Batman)
  • man thongs
Have a great day. 
I  b l a m e  r e a l i t y  T V 

2 comments:

  1. love this post; Fight Club is one of my favorite books. ;)
    I miss you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well wait, if you wrote about them, you did think about them to get the words. And I'll think about Batman any day of the week!!

    ReplyDelete